fevereiro 15, 2011
Dear INEE Members,
Would you like to explore the new INEE Toolkit by participating in an online webinar? INEE will offer two webinar sessions on the INEE Toolkit at 9am EST (New York) on Wednesday, February 23 and Wednesday, March 2. Please see below for information on how to reserve your spot in one of these webinar sessions.
The INEE Toolkit contains a wide variety of practical, field-friendly tools and resources to guide educationalists, humanitarian workers and government officials working in the field of education in emergencies through to recovery. The Toolkit includes INEE's primary publications in multiple languages and numerous implementation tools to support their use. The Toolkit is organized in the following sections:
- INEE Minimum Standards
- Reference Guide on External Education Financing
- Guidance Notes on Teaching and Learning
- Guidance Notes on Safer School Construction
- Guidance Notes on Teacher Compensation
- Pocket Guide to Inclusive Education
- Pocket Guide to Gender
- INEE Advocacy MaterialsSign up and Participate!Please e-mail Jamie Vinson, INEE Consultant, at email@example.com by February 19 to reserve your space in either of these upcoming sessions on the INEE Toolkit. In your e-mail, please be sure to include: your name, organizational affiliation (if any), and the date of the session you would like to attend. Space in the sessions is limited and will be reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Please note that webinars will be held in English and, in order to fully participate, you will need a strong Internet connection as well as headset and microphone capabilities. The webinar will also be recorded and available on the INEE website for those interested in listening in at a later date.
We encourage you to take advantage of this online opportunity to learn about these new tools and how they can support your work. Please feel free to share this invitation with your colleagues and networks!